- A Bed wedge is a pillow used for sleeping that is made of moderately firm foam.
- Wedge pillow has a triangular shape with a tapered incline that helps the person using the pillow remain in a semi-upright position during sleep.
- This pillow is a multi-purpose pillow depending on which side of the pillow is against the bed.
- Elevated head and Shoulders to help alleviate symptoms form acid reflux (or) GERD.
- Elevated head to help sinuses drain freely when fighting nasal and sinus congestion due to flu (or) colds.
- Support for reading and/or eating in bed to remain semi-reclined, when on bed rest.
- Elevated legs to reduce pressure on lower back while sleeping (or) during pregnancy.
- Elevated legs and feet to help reduce painful swelling due to Oedema and/or Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).